See what readers are saying about A Thousand Boy Kisses.
From Tillie Cole comes A Thousand Boy Kisses – an unforgettable love story that has stolen and broken hearts worldwide. With over 40 million views on TikTok, the book has amassed a loyal following of readers who simultaneously love and hate the book in all its heartbreaking glory.
Much like the multitude of kisses referenced in the title, the book has received an onslaught of praise from readers across all channels. Thousands of positive comments have been thrown at the book, with each compliment seemingly more emphatic than the last.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Read on to see what readers are saying – hint: you might want to add this to your TBR list.
- 'ALL THE STARS!!!!!! Every once in a while, you read a book that completely turns your world upside down. It happens every so often, and when it does, your heart is so full you feel like it could burst. I wish I could express how much this book impacted me, how much I felt while I read it, but the words to convey just how wonderful it was aren’t going to be enough.' - Christy
- 'Where do I begin to describe this incredible story???Firstly, I’d like to give Tillie Cole a BILLION GIRL KISSES for creating the most beautiful love story I have read….EVER!!! I’d like to follow that up by stating that I also have a bone to pick with her because how can anything I read after this measure up!!??? I seriously don’t think it’s possible! This, in my honest opinion, is Tillie Cole’s MASTERPIECE . She has always been one of my top favorite authors, but after having read this GORGEOUS & HEARTBREAKING story, Tillie has definitely earned her place as my #1 FAVORITE AUTHOR!' - Patty
- 'A Thousand Boy Kissesis unique and I loved every minute. I loved the insane amount of emotions I felt because it means I was truly connected to the story and characters. Poppy and Rune are some of my favorite characters of all time and I won’t be forgetting them anytime soon. I have read over a thousand books in just a few years and I am sure I will read a thousand more, but I can promise you I will never forget this story.' - Beverly
- 'This is one of those The ones that are special, the ones that stand out in your mind when you think about the books that impacted you the most. There is no doubt in my mind that years from now, I will remember these characters with crystal clarity. I can count on one hand the books that have tore me apart and demolished my peace of mind like this one. There really is no adequate way to explain what you're in for when you step inside Poppy and Rune's world.' - Christie
- 'OH MY GOSH!!! As i'm still processing this book, I have no clue what to say other than, I will never forgive Tillie Cole for writing this book, because my heart just burst.' - Cara
Curious? Read the prolouge.
Feeling sad that the Women’s World Cup is over? Find out why reading Love Match will fill the void.
Love Rebecca Yarros? You’ll want to add these three books by the author to your must-read list.
As Cooked on TikTok features 70 amazing recipes from more than 40 creators.
Learn about Donna Tartt's beloved book, The Secret History. Currently trending on TikTok and with over 5 million copies sold, it's the modern classic that you don't want to miss.
Wondering what to read after Everything I Know About Love? If you’re a fan of Dolly Alderton’s first book, then you’ll love her second book: Ghosts. Learn all about it and discover more similar titles.
These 7 real locations from Sixty-Seven Days are the perfect places to visit while reading the book. Immerse yourself in this romantic drama by exploring the same places the characters visit in the novel.
Clare Fletcher talks about her new book, Five Bush Weddings, and why she chose a country setting for this unmissable debut novel.
If you're a fan of contemporary romance with humour and wit, you've probably heard of Emily Henry - find out which of her novels you should pick up with this handy quiz!
The most popular fantasy books on TikTok right now.
Debut author Jessica Seaborn shares a few things that helped her get her debut novel, Perfect-ish, published.
This heartwarming medical rural romance from the bestselling author of The Bush Telegraph is the perfect choice for book clubs wanting a moving and uplifting story to discuss.
Two friends. Ten summer trips. Their last chance to fall in love.