I love rhubarb and used to grow it outside my window in east London.
The leaves got so huge they were bigger than my face! Grated chocolate would also make a nice garnish for this scrumptious pud.
- 2 sticks of rhubarb (roughly 300g), chopped into 2cm pieces
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 40g soft brown sugar
- 240g full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 20g flaked almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Gently toss the rhubarb with the orange zest and juice and sugar in a small roasting pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Mix the rhubarb with the yoghurt and serve topped with toasted almonds.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up to our foodie email here
I confess that I was seduced by the man who made this dish for me.
One-pot cooking at its very best.
The only prerequisite skill for preparing perfect 7-min eggs is a general knowledge of how to fill a pot with water.
A simple, classic dish.
Ice cream for breakfast? Why not!
Feel fresh and fancy with these zucchini rolls.
A courgette recipe that will convert even the most courgette-iffy eaters.
Try your hand at this delicious recipe from Sahara Rose Ketabi.
Perfect for summer, enjoy this quick and delicious recipe from Sahara Rose Katabi.
A luxurious take on the pasta bake.
A simple but delicious egg recipe that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Learn how to make the mince pies that Jenny brings to the Harvest Day picnic with her fellow apprentices.