One-pot cooking at its very best.
This dish is as suitable for cosy weeknight suppers as it is for show-off entertaining!
- 550g baby potatoes
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 60g pitted black olives, chopped in half
- Few sprigs of rosemary and/or oregano (optional)
- 2½ tbsp olive oil4 chicken legs, skin on, bone in (roughly 1kg)
- 25g capers (from a jar), drained
- 20g fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Place the potatoes, tomatoes, olives and herbs in a medium-sized roasting pan. Sprinkle over some seasoning, then toss everything in 2 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Place the chicken legs on top, drizzle the remaining olive oil over the skin, season again and roast, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the capers. Roast for a further 15 minutes. Divide the chicken and veg between 4 plates, making sure to spoon out all the cooking juices. Garnish with lots of fresh parsley before serving.
Hungry for more recipes? Sign up to our foodie email here
I confess that I was seduced by the man who made this dish for me.
I love rhubarb and used to grow it outside my window in east London.
The only prerequisite skill for preparing perfect 7-min eggs is a general knowledge of how to fill a pot with water.
A simple, classic dish.
Ice cream for breakfast? Why not!
Feel fresh and fancy with these zucchini rolls.
A courgette recipe that will convert even the most courgette-iffy eaters.
Try your hand at this delicious recipe from Sahara Rose Ketabi.
Perfect for summer, enjoy this quick and delicious recipe from Sahara Rose Katabi.
A luxurious take on the pasta bake.
A simple but delicious egg recipe that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Learn how to make the mince pies that Jenny brings to the Harvest Day picnic with her fellow apprentices.