Print and customise this Ranger’s Apprentice holiday card to share with your loved ones this year.
Want to spread the holiday cheer? This Ranger’s Apprentice holiday card will do the trick!
Simply print the card, fill in your details and send it to anyone who might appreciate some warm wishes – with some ranger flair.
Printable Ranger's Apprentice holiday card
- Save the card to your desktop by clicking and dragging it to the desktop, or right click+'Save As. . .' (choose Desktop as location).
- Open the saved image.
- In the menu bar, click File (or the three dots) and Print.
- Select printer and printer settings.
- Print and customise!
- To print the card postcard sized, we recommend printing on an A6 cardstock.
- To customise your card further, add some colour with crayons, coloured pencils or watercolour paints.
- Write a special message on the back of your card with warm wishes for the holiday season ahead.
Getting in the holiday spirit? Try re-creating Jenny's famous mince pies!
In need of some book week costume ideas? Look no further, these book week costumes are super simple and kid approved.
Take this quiz to find out which Ranger’s Apprentice book you should put on your wish list.
These easy last-minute Halloween costumes are easy to DIY but still look great. So cute, you’ll forget they’re homemade from clothes and materials you already have.
Learn how to host your own Ranger's Apprentice book club complete with snacks, costumes and more.
Emulate Will and Halt from the Ranger’s Apprentice series with this fun and easy coffee recipe.
Take this fun quiz to find out!
Channel your inner Will Treaty with this packed lunch inspired by the Ranger’s Apprentice series.
Get details on the most prominent Ranger horses from Ranger's Apprentice.
Find out whether you’d be a knight, Ranger, diplomat or chef.
Learn how to make the mince pies that Jenny brings to the Harvest Day picnic with her fellow apprentices.
In stores July 2021, until stocks run out.
Just like a good TV show, a beloved book series can lift our mood. Here are some of the best for kids.