A brand new TV tie-in cookbook to accompany Nadiya's next BBC cookery series.
Nadiya Hussain's debut TV cookery series achieved sensational viewing figures and in 2018 she will be back on the BBC with a new show. Staying closer to home this time, Nadiya will explore how food fits, enriches, and defines our lives, offering fast, easy and delicious new ideas for whatever each day brings.
Nadiya will meet and take inspiration from home cooks around the UK, discovering their family food stories and all-time favourite dishes. Warm, inclusive and celebratory, her new book and series will paint an intimate yet vibrant portrait of modern, busy British life and the food we all love to cook and eat.
Chapters include Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as well as Light Bites & Snacks, Something Sweet and Cake.
· Full English Breakfast Boulangere
· Piccalilli Macaroni Cheese
· Sunday Lunch with a Difference
· Sticky Lamb Ribs with Green Mango Salad
· Fish Finger Lasagne
· Vegetarian Chilli with Rosemary Cornbread
· Seafood Crumble
· Carrot Cake Pakoras with Cream Cheese Dip
· Chocolate Peanut and Raspberry Jam Whoopie Pies
· Purple Velvet Cake