Atomic Habits by James Clear is a powerful book that will teach you how to transform your life through tiny habits. Check out some of the best quotes from the book.
Atomic Habits is a phenomenal international bestseller that has inspired readers all around the world.
Illuminating simple steps that we can all take to build better habits, the book helps large goals seem approachable (and achievable).
To get a hint of what’s inside the book, check out these 10 life-changing quotes.
10 quotes from Atomic Habits
- You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.
- Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity.
- Getting 1 percent better every day counts for a lot in the long-run.
- Goals are good for setting a direction, but systems are best for making progress.
- It is easy to get bogged down trying to find the optimal plan for change: the fastest way to lose weight, the best program to build muscle, the perfect idea for a side hustle. We are so focused on figuring out the best approach that we never get around to taking action. As Voltaire once wrote, “The best is the enemy of the good.”
- All big things come from small beginnings. The seed of every habit is a single, tiny decision. But as that decision is repeated, a habit sprouts and grows stronger. Roots entrench themselves and branches grow.
- Be the designer of your world and not merely the consumer of it.
- Whenever you want to change your behaviour, you can simply ask yourself: How can I make it obvious? How can I make it attractive? How can I make it easy? How can I make it satisfying?
- You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.
- Your actions reveal how badly you want something. If you keep saying something is a priority but you never act on it, then you don’t really want it. It’s time to have an honest conversation with yourself. Your actions reveal your true motivations.
Want more? Learn how to save money with this advice from the book.
Give the gift of the perfect book this Father's Day.
Press play on reading in celebration of audiobook month.
The Atomic Habits author presents down-to-earth ways to work reading into our busy lives.
'Atomic Habits' explores the psychology of money to help you save more.
The first step to reading on the train is deciding what to read. Find out which book you should pick up by taking this fun quiz.
Five audiobooks that will change your perspective, expand your mind and upgrade your life.
Does changing a habit seem like a daunting task? Atomic Habits author James Clear has four simple steps for making it stick.
Do you want to save money or change a habit? We have five books that will empower you to achieve your goals in 2022.
As year 12 students prepare for their exams, author of Atomic Habits, James Clear, has some simple tips that could help.
Reading offers us entertainment and a quick escape from reality, but did you know about these other hidden health benefits?
Use the two-minute rule from Atomic Habits to get motivated.
Five-star-rated audiobooks to get you started.