We are pleased to announce the new Love Between the Pages event series in collaboration with Dymocks Books. Eight captivating authors will hit the road in April, June and August 2018 for state-specific tours that will demonstrate why a love story may be more than it seems.
These events will champion brilliant books written by and for women that celebrate love in all its forms.
Anthea Hodgson, author of The Cowgirl, says: ‘I write women’s fiction because I want to celebrate the women I see around me - their deep love and friendship, their supportive communities, their humour and their hard work. I think our role as writers is to represent the modern woman with all her quirks and challenges. Love Between the Pages is a celebration of storytelling, community and love that I’m delighted share with our readers!’
In April 2018, NSW authors Sandie Docker, Fiona McArthur and Janette Paul embarked on a Love Between the Pages tour to Parramatta, Penrith, Nowra, Wollongong, Sydney and Lake Macquarie. In June 2018, WA authors Anthea Hodgson and Sasha Wasley toured Busselton, Perth, Bunbury and Mandurauh.
Love Between the Pages events still to come are:
QLD, featuring authors Barbara Hannay, Christine Wells, Helene Young, 30 July – 2 August
- Chermside Library with Dymocks Chermside, Monday 30 July, 6pm
- Indooroopilly Library with Dymocks Indooroopilly, Tuesday 31 July, 10.30am
- Carindale Library with Dymocks Carindale, Tuesday 31 July, 6pm
- Victoria Point Library with Dymocks Carindale, Wednesday 1 August, 2pm
- North Lakes Library with Dymocks North Lakes, Wednesday 1 August, 6.30pm
- Toowoomba City Library with Dymocks Toowoomba, Thursday 2 August, 12pm