The first of Jacqueline Wilson's mega-bestselling Girls series, now with a brand new cover look.
REASONS TO READ MY BOOK, NUMBERS 1 TO 9
1. It’s about three girls in Year Nine
2. You can learn all sorts of secrets about me (I’m Ellie)
3. Ditto my best friend Nadine
4. Ditto my equally best friend Magda
5. You can see if your nine all-time heros/heroines match up with mine
6. You can squirm at my most embarrassing moments
7. You can have lots of laughs (mostly at me!)
8. You might even cry a bit, too
9. PLUS, you get to find out a lot more about BOYS!
“Mix some Adrian Mole-style philosophising with Judy Blume-type teenage angst and you have the recipe for Girls in Love, a hilarious, deftly written novel”
BBC Family Life Magazine
“Will certainly stir pre-teen interest... told with her usual readable style”
“A moving and realistic story about love and about losing a parent”
Newcastle Upon Tyne Evening Chronicle