The Quest continues
In a drastic re-evaluation of man's past, using the high-tech tools of modern archaeology, geology and astronomy, Graham Hancock's extraordinary book exposes the eerie network of connections between:
1. The Great Sphinx and pyramids of Egypt.
2. The Andean Temples of Tianhuanaco.
3. The Mexican Pyramids of the Sun and Moon.
4. The lost continent that lies beneath Antarctica.
5. Ancient knowledge of spherical geometry and astronavigation.
6. The myths and legends of humanity that have remained strangely consistent across geographical and social divides.
7. New theories about the causes of the ice-ages.
His new evidence reveals not only the clear fingerprints of an unknown civilization that flourished during the last ice-age, but also horrifying conclusions about the type and extent of planetary catastrophe that would have had to occur in order to obliterate almost all traces of it.
“Hancock challenges orthodox history with extraordinary theories of a vanished early civilisation destroyed by a cataclysm... However heretical his arguments, his sweep through the ancient world is arresting and audacious”