Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Small Trees
Use small trees to stunning effect in any garden with help from Alan Titchmarsh, the nation's favourite gardener
Few elements add interest to a garden better than a well-placed tree, and even small gardens can accommodate one. But trees are long-term investments, so it's worth knowing exactly what you want before you plant. Here Alan Titchmarsh guides us through the selection and planting processes, plus how to look after trees to ensure optimum performance and maximum impact.
* Garden design ideas and where to plant trees
* Practicalities of location and aspect
* Ornamental effects for all seasons
* Pests, tree diseases and problems
* Illustrated gallery of recommended trees