Everything you need to know about climbers and wall plants.
Vertical gardening adds an extra dimension to gardens and this book will cover the ins and outs of growing climbers and wall plants to get the very best in terms of cover, cropping and flowering. It will look at flowering plants, fruit and some vegetable plants, and how to make the most of every available space in your garden.
* creative ideas for using climbing plants and wall shrubs effectively in the garden
* quick lists of climbing plants for specific purposes, conditions or effects
* A-Z profiles of recommended plants
* practical advice on training, pruning and propagation
* illustrated step-by-step guides to essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive practical guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to successfully grow climbers and wall shrubs.