Get a bumper harvest of the finest fruit and vegetables from your allotment under Alan Titchmarsh’s expert guidance
An allotment can be a source of abundant fresh fruit and vegetables for the home, as well as an oasis of calm for all the family to enjoy, but taking one on can be an intimidating prospect. Alan Titchmarsh makes it easy by explaining how to get the most from your plot with easy-to-follow, practical information and advice on what to grow, when to harvest and how to store your produce.
* How to assess your plot and work with what you’ve got
* Advice on layout and crop rotation
* Expert guidance on care and maintenance
* Directory of vegetables, fruit and herbs
* Seasonal calendar of what to do when