What Could Possibly Go Wrong. . .
The latest instalment in the mega-bestselling non-fiction franchise
No one writes about cars like Jeremy Clarkson. Jeremy appreciates the more important things in life. Don't worry, we'll get to the cars. Eventually. But first we should consider:
- The case for invading France
- The overwhelming appeal of a nice sit-down
- The inconvenience of gin and tonic
- Why clothes are no better than ice cream
- Spot-welding with the Duchess of Kent
- And why Denmark is the best place in the world
Armed with conviction, curiosity, enthusiasm and a stout pair of trousers, Jeremy hurtles around the world in search of answers to life's puzzles.