Alan Titchmarsh shows how to bring nature into your garden with this definitive guide from the How to Garden series
The most successful gardens work with nature to create natural environments in which jobs such as pollination and pest control are left to the wildlife. In this definitive guide, Alan Titchmarsh shows how to create natural ecosystems in your garden to encourage beneficial insects, birds and other wildlife and establish the best environment in which your garden will thrive.
* Design ideas and planting plans for wildlife-friendly gardens
* Wildlife gallery showing common birds, mammals, amphibians and insects and how to attract them to your garden
* How to create natural habitats
* Recommended trees, shrubs and flowers for biodiversity
* Seasonal tasks for the year