Alan Titchmarsh tackles pests, diseases and other gardening problems in this up-to-date guide from the How to Garden series
In this definitive guide, Alan Titchmarsh addresses key problem areas and provides easy-to-follow guidance on how to protect precious plants. Encouraging gardeners to create healthy ecosystems, Alan talks through the techniques to deal with harmful pests, weeds, diseases and disorders and suggests preventative measures to ensure happy, disease-resistant plants.
* Directory of pests and problems with over 200 colour illustrations
* Good gardening techniques for preventing disorders
* How to select the right plants for the right conditions
* Advice on chemical versus nonchemical treatments
* Instructions for tackling problems in lawns and borders