All you need to know about cultivating your very own fresh fruit in the garden.
You can’t beat growing, picking and eating fruit from your very own garden. This book will guide you through the processes and pitfalls of fruit-growing, from propagating your first seeds, or planting your first tree, to selecting the ripe fruits for your dinner table.
* guidance on selecting all types of fruit for home growing
* handy tips for maximizing flavour and cropping
* illustrated A–Z profiles of recommended fruit
* practical advice on care, harvesting, storage, pruning, propagation and pest control
* step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive practical guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to grow delicious fruit in your garden.