YouTube workout video star Zuzka Light presents her long-awaited debut fitness book, with a 30-day fitness regime of powerful, effective 15-minute workouts.
Filming first from a tiny basement in Prague, and eventually settling in Los Angeles, Zuzka Light has single-handedly ushered in the YouTube fitness revolution. Viewers love Light for her short, ferociously effective workouts and her in-the-trenches, never-give-up positive attitude—and she’s racked up more than half a billion views to prove it.
Now, finally, comes 15 Minutes to Fit, Light’s hotly anticipated debut, with a 30-day fitness plan guaranteed to burn fat and build ripped muscles. Based on innovative high-intensity interval training, the workouts in 15 Minutes to Fit are designed to be done anywhere, anytime (no fancy gym equipment necessary), in just 15 minutes a day. This book takes the guesswork out of the workout, providing:
• A 30-day workout plan to whip your body into shape—in 15 minutes a day or less
• A companion meal plan, with delicious and healthful recipes for each day
• Step-by-step photographs throughout to illustrate proper form for the workouts
• Quick facts on health and nutrition to help readers separate fact from fiction
• Support and motivation from Light, who overcame many obstacles to become the female face of fitness
As Light says, “Give me 15 minutes a day and I’ll give you a badass body.” Coauthored by New York Times–bestselling author Jeff O’Connell, 15 Minutes to Fit is the book legions of fans have been waiting for.
““Zuzka embodies what fitness is truly about—transformation! She turned her entire life around and now seeks to help others do the same. She has become one of the most talented and inspirational fitness trainers in the business today. Her workouts are intense but they're over quick and they offer incredible results. She is also a dynamic heart felt individual who keeps the workouts fun and motivating. I’m a big fan of hers." —Jillian Michaels, The New York Times bestselling author of Slim for Life and Unlimited”