1. What’s your favourite Rey or Jyn move? Be sure to Tweet your photos to @StarWarsAUNZ and let them know how you’re celebrating, hashtag #StarWarsDay
2. You know that First Order symbol tattoo you’ve been thinking about getting? Today’s the day.
3. Dressing up for special occasions is important, and May the 4th is no different. Wearing anything from your favourite Star Wars shirt to full-on Stormtrooper gear is completely acceptable. (It’s okay to dress up your pet, too. Bounty hunter bulldogs are especially encouraged.)
4. Have a Star Wars movie marathon with friends and family! But which movie do you begin with? Do you start with the prequels, the original trilogy or The Force Awakens? When do you watch Rogue One? Do you mix in some episodes of The Clone War sand Star Wars Rebels? Better decide before your guests arrive, or you may spend the day in a heated debate.
5. Food is an essential part of any holiday. Treat your school or work friends to a fresh batch of Wookiee Cookies or Death Star Cake Pops. Find a variety of recipes on StarWars.com!
6. Are you a gamer? Hop online with your friends via Star Wars Battle front or invite them over for some classic board game action!
7. Feel the Force with Star Warscrafts: turn clay into an awesome Star Wars keepsake! Learn how to make Clay Yoda, Star Wars Bookmark, and more at StarWars.com!
8. Sometimes, people use holidays to travel to new places. Why not go to Disneyland or DisneyWorld and ride Star Tours? There are over 50 separate mission possibilities... how many rides can you fit into a day at the park?
9. As Yoda said, “Pass on what you have learned.” Introduce a younger sibling, family member, or friend to Star Wars!
10. Do you have any Star Wars toys that you don’t need any more? Donate them and make May the 4th really memorable for children in need.