Eyewitness Travel Guide
An unbeatable guide to Toronto, packed with insider tips and ideas, all designed to help you see the very best of Toronto.
Explore the charming Distillery Historic District, admire the views from CN Tower, ride a bicycle along the scenic Toronto Islands, or take a trip to the spectacular Niagara Falls. From Top 10 bars and clubs to the Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Toronto with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Toronto:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Toronto, covering the Royal Ontario
Museum, Casa Loma, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Toronto, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Toronto's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport,
visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Harbourfront and the Financial District; Downtown; East; Greater Toronto; and Beyond Toronto
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole country? Try our DK Eyewitness Canada.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.