Eyewitness Travel Guide
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide, designed to help you see the very best of Delhi.
Stroll through the lanes of Old Delhi, get a flavour of Indian street life in Chandni Chowk, enjoy a relaxing picnic in the landscaped grounds of the idyllic Lodhi Gardens, and tuck into some delicious Mughlai food at Karim's. From Top 10 performing arts venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Delhi with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Delhi:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Delhi, covering Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Humayun's Tomb, Lodi Gardens, Taj Mahal, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Delhi, plus four full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Delhi's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers New Delhi, Old Delhi, South Delhi, and more
Looking for a peek into some more aspects of Delhi? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Delhi Agra & Jaipur and our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide India.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.