> Skip to content
About the book
  • Published: 31 December 2011
  • ISBN: 9781448134403
  • Imprint: Cornerstone Digital
  • Format: EBook
  • Pages: 416
Categories:

T-Shirt And Genes


Formats & editions


An exceptional debut from a new star of comic writing

THE AVERAGE MALE IS 98% CHIMPANZEE... THE OTHER 2% ISN'T SO SMART

As far as science teacher Charlie Ellis's love-life goes, chaos is more than just a theory. Caught giving his fiancée Deborah an out-of-hours practical biology lesson (so to speak) in the staffroom one parents' night, Charlie suddenly finds himself single, unemployed and lost in a thoroughly unscientific world of blind dates, blind lust and blind panic.

If only this relationship stuff wasn't so complicated, if only there was some logic to it - a scientist like Charlie might stand more of a chance. Because Charlie likes things ordered, and, well, scientific... Charlie begins to research this crazy little thing called love and comes up with some very surprising data indeed. Science has some very strict ideas about what men find sexy, what women find sexy and what this whole sexiness thing is for...

But they're just theories, right? You're not supposed to put them into practice. Are you?

  • Pub date: 31 December 2011
  • ISBN: 9781448134403
  • Imprint: Cornerstone Digital
  • Format: EBook
  • Pages: 416

About the Author

Richard Asplin

Richard Asplin was born in 1972. He has been a stand-up comedian, guitarist, film critic, marketing assistant and until recently, the Events Organiser for Books Etc. He lives in London with one girlfriend and two cats.

Also by Richard Asplin

See all

Praise for T-Shirt And Genes

“A smart, stylish and highly enjoyable debut, peppered with searing observations and irreverent wit”

Emlyn Rees, co-author of Come Together


Related titles