A Skill and Style Guide
Sketch Your Art Out: A Skill and Style Guide is an interactive art book for aspiring artists, students, and experienced artists alike.
More than just a basic drawing guide, Sketch Your Art Out inspires artists to work and make a living with their art, whether their practice has been a long-time passion or just a passing hobby. From teaching the basics of design to navigating the increasingly digital world of art selling, master artists Katy Lipscomb and Tyler Fisher share their knowledge.
• Sketching, Graphite, Colored Pencils, and Pen + Ink
• How to Overcome Creative Block
• How to Establish an Art Business
• Applications to Other Art Mediums
With an interactive format and printed on premium paper in a hardcover with beautifully exposed binding that allows the book to lay completely flat, Sketch Your Art Out is perfect for sketching as you read along and encourages hands-on action to bring your artistic dreams to fruition. Ultimately, this book will help you to develop a skill-set that can be applied to any medium and teaches you insider tricks for how to create a viable business plan and successfully sell your art.
• Printed on high quality sketchbook paper
• 95 lb premium paper ideal for all mediums
• Large format 8.5” x 11” pages
• Durable hardcover
• Lay-flat binding