100 quick and easy recipes, bursting with goodness
Nutritionist to the stars, Amelia Freer, shows you how to build and maintain a healthy lifestyle using simple ingredients and recipes.
Healthy food should be fast, easy, delicious and nourishing, so keep it simple with Amelia.
We are too busy to take care of ourselves and in our increasingly hectic world, simplicity is vital. What we eat is essential to our health and well-being, so our everyday dishes need to sustain us, they need to act as a preventative medicine against illness, and they need to be filled with flavour, vibrant colours and beauty, all the while being stress-free.
But that's a lot to ask for, isn't it? Not with Amelia's straight-forward, quick recipes and advice in Simply Good For You. Now we can all achieve quick, nutritious food that tastes great in 15-minutes or less.
Amelia Freer, the UK's leading nutritional therapist and bestselling author of Nourish & Glow: The 10-Day Plan, Eat. Nourish. Glow and Cook. Nourish. Glow, introduces 100 simple, healthy recipes to suit us every day of the week for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
- Begin your day with a Wholefood Berry Smoothie, packed with protein and an easy way to support your overall nutrition throughout the day
- Make one of Amelia's Instant Soups, no cooking required. Creamy watercress and avocado or tomato and cannellini bean
- Feed hungry mouth's fast with super-quick Fishcakes
- For dinner indulge in great flavours, no fuss and minimal washing up with Za'atar Chicken, Aubergine and Squash Traybake
- And spoil yourself for dessert with Citrus Spiced Roasted Plums
This book is written for those of us too busy to follow complicated recipes with elaborate lists of ingredients; it is written for the cook lacking in confidence who wants to eat well; it's written for the foodies who just want to try something simple and healthy for every day; it's written for parents, families and individuals.
So, eat for enjoyment, eat for your health, eat fast, and eat without stress with Amelia's, Simply Good For You.