From the bestselling author of WORKING WITH MONSTERS.
From the bestselling author of Working with Monsters.
Does the following person sound familiar?
* He/she works inside many of Australia's businesses and corporations.
* He/she intimidates fellow workers.
* He/she exhibits impulsive behaviour.
* He/she demonstrates a lack of remorse.
* He/she is glib and superficially charming.
Workplace psychopaths exist in a variety of workplaces. They are individuals who manipulate their way through life and leave an indelible mark on both their victims and society. They are destructive men and women – cunning, self-centred, ruthless and terrifying. They make working life a living hell for many of us. What motivates these individuals? How can you protect yourself from these "monsters" who hide behind a veneer of respectability?
With new case studies, "frequently asked questions" from victims and key tips on spotting/identifying the workplace psychopath, Dr John Clarke shows you how to recognise and manage a workplace psychopath within your midst.
Don't be a victim – be wise to their tricks!