Test your Bluey knowledge with this fun quiz.
1. What is Bluey's dad's name?
2. What does Bluey's mum do for a living?
c) Airport Security
3. What is the name of the rocking horse at the park?
c) Speedy Gonzales
4. What animal does Bluey see at the end of The Creek?
a) a bilby
b) a kangaroo
c) a quokka
d) a potoroo
5. What kind of dance do Bluey and Bingo like to do?
d) the twist
6. What does Janet want Rita to pick up for dinner in Grannies?
b) Boiled Candy
d) Pot Pie
7. How old is Bluey?
8. What is the name of the puppet that Bingo gets to take home?
a) Big Ted
c) Lamb Chop
d) Bob Bilby
9. What nationality is Bluey's friend Jean Luc?
c) French Canadian
10. Which Australian city is the Bluey world based on?
d) Alice Springs
Answers: 1 – b) Bandit, 2 – c) Airport Security, 3 - a) Sparklemane, 4 - d) a Potoroo, 5 - b) Flossing, 6 - a) Beans, 7 - c) Six, 8 - d) Bob Bilby, 9 - c) French Canadian, 10 - a) Brisbane
Celebrate Easter with this free printable download.
Celebrate Father's Day with these DAD-TASTIC activities!
Parents: Click here for 10 minutes of peace. (You're welcome).
Have fun times with your very own Bob Bilby!
Wackadoo! Unwind with these great colouring-in activities the whole family can enjoy!
Learn how to make six Book Week costumes inspired by the Bluey books. Each costume is easy to make and will look great during Book Week 2023.
Here are some of the best selling books of the year.
June 18, 2020 — Penguin Random House announced today that one million copies of Bluey books have sold in Australia.
Celebrate Grandparents' Day with this free, printable card featuring Spot the dog.
Celebrate Grandparents' Day with a reading challenge!
Get in to the Christmas spirit with the Alice-Miranda activity!
Colour in with Gloria