Test your Bluey knowledge with this fun quiz.
1. What is Bluey's dad's name?
2. What does Bluey's mum do for a living?
c) Airport Security
3. What is the name of the rocking horse at the park?
c) Speedy Gonzales
4. What animal does Bluey see at the end of The Creek?
a) a bilby
b) a kangaroo
c) a quokka
d) a potoroo
5. What kind of dance do Bluey and Bingo like to do?
d) the twist
6. What does Janet want Rita to pick up for dinner in Grannies?
b) Boiled Candy
d) Pot Pie
7. How old is Bluey?
8. What is the name of the puppet that Bingo gets to take home?
a) Big Ted
c) Lamb Chop
d) Bob Bilby
9. What nationality is Bluey's friend Jean Luc?
c) French Canadian
10. Which Australian city is the Bluey world based on?
d) Alice Springs
Answers: 1 – b) Bandit, 2 – c) Airport Security, 3 - a) Sparklemane, 4 - d) a Potoroo, 5 - b) Flossing, 6 - a) Beans, 7 - c) Six, 8 - d) Bob Bilby, 9 - c) French Canadian, 10 - a) Brisbane
Celebrate Easter with this free printable download.
Celebrate Father's Day with these DAD-TASTIC activities!
Parents: Click here for 10 minutes of peace. (You're welcome).
Have fun times with your very own Bob Bilby!
Wackadoo! Unwind with these great colouring-in activities the whole family can enjoy!
Book Week is an amazing chance for your child to get creative, engage with their favourite books and dress up in character. If you need a costume, stat, here are a few ideas to help you get something incredible off the ground before the big day . . .
Here are some of the best selling books of the year.
June 18, 2020 — Penguin Random House announced today that one million copies of Bluey books have sold in Australia.
How do little kids become sporting superstars? Find out in this inspiring activity pack featuring three Olympic legends.
Pre-schoolers will love to play hide-and-seek with Magoo, the fun and loveable red dog from We Love You Magoo!
A sweet and funny picture book for anyone who loves dinosaur fossils, friends and cheese sandwiches.
Step outside and discover the science that surrounds you