Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Author: Jeff Kinney
Being a kid can really stink. And no one knows this better than Greg Heffley, who finds himself thrust into high school where undersized weaklings share the hallways with kids who are taller, meaner, and already shaving.
Luckily Greg has his best friend and sidekick, Rowley. But when Rowley's popularity starts to rise, it kicks off a chain of events that will test their friendship in hilarious fashion.
'[This] 'novel in cartoons' should keep readers in stitches, eagerly anticipating Gregs further adventures.' Publishers Weekly
'Laugh-out-loud... lots of fun throughout.' Booklist
- General fiction (Children's/YA)(993)
- Reading age 10+ years(1192)
- Reading age 11+ years(921)
- Reading age 12+ years(836)
- Reading age 13+ years(419)
- Reading age 8+ years(1266)
- Reading age 9+ years(1186)
- Romance & relationships stories (Children's/YA)(485)
- School stories (Children's/YA)(221)