The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Book
Author: The CSIRO
On New Year's Eve 2006 we made a pact to follow the principles of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet and let it guide the way we ate. People at work say, 'Are you still on the CSIRO diet?' and I say, 'This is just how we eat now. The CSIRO diet is an education program on how to eat properly. Now that I know how good I can feel, why would I change?' CARLA, SA
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Book extends Australia's most popular diet into everyday life. With 130 brand-new recipes, this collection aims to inspire the thousands of Australians who have used the diet to continue doing so, and introduces newcomers to an eating plan that promotes long-term weight management and overall good health. Find out how to:
- cook with different protein options, including fish, legumes, chicken and meat
- entertain with ease for all sorts of occasions, from formal dinners to casual barbecues
- put together a fast weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy
- create healthy, tasty meals on a shoestring budget
- cook a meal in advance and freeze to ensure healthy eating during busy periods.
Lose weight and boost your vitality while enjoying the pleasures of good food.
'All (the recipes) are simple to create and tweaked with ingredients you'd be hard-pressed to call 'diet' options.' Sydney Morning Herald