Penguin Literary Prize
The Penguin Literary Prize endeavours to find, nurture and develop new Australian authors writing in the areas of literary fiction, and is a nod to Penguin Random House’s literary heritage as the great Australian house of literature.
Submissions will be accepted until 11.59pm AEST Tuesday 15 December 2020.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Enter:
Upload a Word document (no bigger than 3MB in size) with the following information:
Write a synopsis of the Work of no more than 300 words.
Include a page with the following information:
- Title of the Work, and indicate the genre of the Work.
- Brief summary of the Work (two or three sentences).
- Brief author biography (two or three sentences).
- Details of any publishing history and writing awards received.
- Indication of whether the Work has been published, or provided to any other publisher, anywhere in the world.
- Indication of whether this, or a similar, Work was previously submitted to PRH Australia (if so, provide details).
A complete, unpublished manuscript.
Submissions will be accepted until 11.59pm AEST Tuesday 15 December 2020 and judging will take place in early 2021.
How To Enter
Simply complete the form below to enter. Good luck!
Sorry, this competition is now closed.