Author: Tan Christopher
Soups is a compilation of 60 exciting recipes that will inspire cooking enthusiasts to whip up and enjoy soups of various tastes and textures for every occasion. Whether hot or chilled, smooth or chunky, creamy or clear, the recipes featured in this book are guaranteed to delight! These include classics like Seafood Chowder and Winter Melon Soup with Ham as well as creative soups like Parsnip Soup with Amaretti and Hakka-inspired Thunder Tea Soup. Also included is a section on sweet soups such as Spiced Cherry Soup, Avocado Soup with Whisky Cream and Pineapple-basil Soup with Strawberry Sorbet.
- Each recipe in this cookbook is easy-to-follow and is accompanied by colourful photography and useful tips on how to create perfectly delicious soups in the home kitchen.
- Features classic and modern soups as well as a section on sweet soups.
- Includes basic recipes for soup stocks .
- Features creative serving suggestions for entertaining at home.
- Recipes are written in a simple to follow format and peppered with tips from the author.
- All recipes have been tried and tested in a home-kitchen.