Model's Handbook, The
Author: Marlene Donovan
So, you want to be a model?
The Model's Handbook covers everything you need to know about getting into the industry in Australia and carving out a successful career. With inside information from modelling agents, top models and photographers all over the world, it looks at:
- finding an agent
- getting set up with a portfolio
- how to walk a runway
- the pros and cons of different kinds of modelling work
- what you can expect on the job day to day
- ways to stay healthy and happy through the ups and downs of modelling
- how to manage your career and your money
- life after modelling
- and much, much more.
'There is no one better to be giving advice on the pitfalls and do's and don'ts of the modelling industry.' Peter Chadwick, former owner/director of Chadwick Model Management