Author: Phillip Gwynne
Hugh has a secret, though: he loves cars and he loves car racing. When his newly discovered grandfather, Poppy, asks him to go on a road trip to Uluru in his 1970 Holden HT Monaro, Hugh decides, for once in his life, to do the unexpected.
As they embark on a journey into the vast and fierce landscape of the Australian interior, Hugh discovers that Poppy has a secret that will unravel both their lives and take them in a direction they never expected.
Visit betweenthelines.com.au - the destination for Young Adult books.
- Death & bereavement (Children's/YA)(57)
- Drugs & addiction (Children's/YA)(5)
- Family & home stories (Children's/YA)(666)
- Family issues (Children's/YA)(146)
- General fiction (Children's/YA)(1153)
- Humorous stories (Children's/YA)(468)
- Reading age 14+ years (Young Adult)(647)