Eyewitness Travel Guide
An unbeatable guide, all designed to help you see the very best of Porto.
Discover the laid-back vibe of Portugal's second city - explore the pretty Old Town on foot, ride a vintage tram as it trundles along the cobbled streets, sample port from a famous wine lodge in Vila Nova de Gaia, or enjoy fabulous views across the Douro river as you sample delicious local food.
From Top 10 restaurants to the Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Porto with this easy-to-use travel guide, perfect for a short break.
Inside Top 10 Porto:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries so you can see all the best sights, whether you're staying for a day, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Porto, including the magnificent Sé, São Bento railway station with its amazing tiles, and the weird and wonderful Livraria Lello, which inspired JK Rowling
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out map of Porto
- In-depth area guides explore Porto's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going
out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport,
visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Ribeira, Baixa, Vila Nova d Daia, Miragaia and Massarelos, Foz de Doura and around
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole country? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.