DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break.
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New England, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of New England.
Explore historic Boston, visit the iconic Hyannis, relax on a cruise around picturesque Newport, hit the slopes in New Hampshire's scenic White Mountains or enjoy a canoe ride surrounded by Vermont's majestic Green Mountains. From Top 10 festivals and events to Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of New England with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 New England:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in New England, covering Boston, Cape Cod, Newport, Lakes Region, Berkshires and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New England, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore New England's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to New England? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England.
About DK Eyewitness Travel:DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.