The DK Eyewitness Guide to Scotland covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
Discover Scotland with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this amazing country before you've even packed your case - walk the Royal Mile during the world-famous Edinburgh Festival, explore the remote Isle of Skye, or tackle Scotland's scenic glens and rugged mountains.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Scotland - majestic landscapes, highland culture, fine food and whisky - what will yours be?
- See Scotland from a different angle - 28 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Scotland gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and Culzean Castle
- Covers Edinburgh; Glasgow; Southern Scotland; Central and Northeast Scotland; the Highlands and Islands
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Or a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland
“No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one”