Confronted with a deep-sea base that is slowly imploding, Mia gets one step closer to solving the murder of her father. But things won't be that easy, as our small team of survivors but grapple with psychic jellyfish and exposure to mind-altering and potentially lethal pathogens that might just drive them insane before they can reach the surface.
But even if they can survive all of this? The bigger question still remains--why aren't they allowed to surface? The events above the waterline are starting to have major consequences for those that are trapped below. Mia may have figured out who murdered her father . . . but the motivation for the crime may prove even more devastating.
• Featuring content exclusive to the single issues!
• From New York Times bestselling author Matt Kindt (MIND MGMT, PastAways, Superspy)!
• Written and drawn by Matt Kindt.
• Intricate mystery stories perfect for any fan of crime and sci-fi fiction!
• Collects Dept. H issues #13-18.