The Complete Malaysian Cookbook
Author: Saw Betty
The Complete Malaysian Cookbook (formerly Rasa Malaysia) takes you on a voyage through Malaysia's culinary heritage where every state's best recipes are showcased. From Johor Laksa to Penang Acar, this book contains kitchen-tested recipes sourced from home kitchens to the royal kitchens.
- Authentic recipes of good old favourites that work.
- Easy-to-follow recipes that are clearly written for easier understanding.
- Fully illustrated with colour photographs.
- Illustrated glossary of ingredients for easy reference
- Author has more than 30 years experience and is the popular food writer of 'From Betty Saw's Kitchen' food column in a Malaysian newspaper
- This edition is a total revamp of the 1982 original, revised for the modern home kitchen. The recipes are detailed in an easy-to-follow format with cooking tips peppered throughout. Recipes that were previously oral legacies are categorised by state in the book.
Veteran chef Betty Saw is one of Malaysia's favourite food writers and the author of the immensely popular newspaper food column, 'From Betty Saw's Kitchen'. With over 30 years of experience, she shares her knowledge and practical cooking tips on various television cooking programmes and in several cookbooks, including Everything Bean Curd!, Cookies Galore, The Best of Chinese Cooking, Betty Saw's Kitchen Secrets, More Kitchen Secrets from Betty Saw, Even More Kitchen Secrets from Betty Saw, Rasa Malaysia, Asian Delights, Asian High Tea Favourites and Time for Dessert.