Playing Beatie Bow: Australian Children's Classics
Author: Ruth Park
'Now then,' thought Abigail, 'something very weird has happened to me. I'm in the last century. I don't know why, and that doesn't matter. I've got to get back.'
Every so often, there comes a story so brilliant and lively and moving that it cannot be left in the past. Rediscover the magic of our country's most memorable children's books in the Penguin Australia Children's Classics series of stories too precious to leave behind.
- Divorce, separation, family break-up (Children's/YA)(12)
- Family & home stories (Children's/YA)(602)
- Historical fiction (Children's/YA)(290)
- Reading age 10+ years(1278)
- Reading age 11+ years(928)
- Reading age 12+ years(839)
- Reading age 13+ years(412)
- Reading age 14+ years (Young Adult)(578)